Details of how we can help you and how to apply to us are on the application page of this website. If you fill in an online application to us you will recieve an automated reply with further instructions. (this may come to your junk file).
You now need to provide your complete medical record for all renewals and new applications. This should be sent to us from the GP directly if possible. Copy the GP records request template on the application page, complete it and send this to your GP practice
ALL OUR TESTIMONIALS ARE 100% GENUINE, TAKEN FROM E MAILS TO US PLEASE SEE BELOW
You have reached shotgunmedicals not shootcert or firearmsmedicals
Who are Shotgun Medicals?
GP unhelpful? We will help you with your application. Discount for BASC and CPSA members. No up front payments. Simple process explained below.
Approved by BASC, Shotgunmedicals is run by a keen shooting enthusiast who is a fully registered medical practitioner.
When we receive your GP records and we can issue your medical Proforma to you to include in your application to the Police .
Your records will be treated in a strict professional manner and not disclosed to any third party at any time. and destroyed after 6 months.
Our fee for a medical certificate is £60.00. (£50 for BASC and CPSA members)
All police forces in the UK are now asking for these documents. Scotland is now also doing this.
We serve: ALL OF ENGLAND, Scotland and Wales,
Including Surrey, Sussex, Essex, Kent, Thames Valley, Suffolk, London, Lancashire, Cheshire, Gloucestershire, Hertfordshire, Hampshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Bedfordshire, West Midlands, Mercia, Lincolnshire, North and South Yorkshire, Greater Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Northumbria, Merseyside, Devon Cornwall, Worcester, Northants, Dorset, Somerset, Cumbria, Shropshire, Staffordshire, North and South Wales, Dyfed-Powys and Gwent
- When you apply for or renew your shotgun or firearms certificate, in many areas you will be asked to get a letter or form from your GP certifying you have no medical conditions that would preclude you from holding a licence.
- For £60 (£50 BASC and CPSA) we can scrutinise your GP record and provide a certificate and police forms to you directly within five days of receiving the complete notes.
- Your records may be paper or electronic.
- Online access; you can grant us permission to access the record, direct from the surgery. However this must be the complete record .
- Once we have your full records and you have paid the fee, we can issue the certificate and police forms to you within 5 days, usually. We will post these to you so you know what stage your application has reached.
- We do not make any decisions on your fitness to hold a firearms or shotgun licence and this decision rests entirely with the Police authority to whom you are applying.
- At Shotgun, Firearms Medical Reports we provide a factual statement after scrutinising your records and if you have any of the medical conditions listed on the application page, we are obliged to comment.
- No meetings are required and you will have e-mail and telephone contact with us to help manage the process smoothly.
Amazing and thank you very much for the fast response today – very much appreciated – I will recommend you to anyone that enquires on social media and also CPSA where I can
Best regards B
Many thanks Richard for a speedy and very professional service. - much appreciated.
Thank you for processing my application so quickly. Also many thanks for all your help and advice throughout the process, it has been very much appreciated.
Hi sorry bin really busy Just wanted to say thank you for turning this around quickly for me, its much appreciated
Thank for your prompt service. My Doctor had messed me around for five weeks and then out of the blue said he wouldn’t be doing anymore Firearm’s / shotgun medicals, as he was too busy.You turned things around in 24 hours from receiving all the paperwork. lol Again thanks
I would first like to thank you for doing my medical records, you can be sure I will recommend shotgun medicals to anyone I know that needs help. The service you provided was excellent doing exactly what it says on your website, it was also good to be able to talk to a person thank you again. DC